FutureThey say the world used to be different. They say that where there is land, there used to be water, and vis-versa. They say that humans used to be just that, human. I'm not sure I believe them.Future by dndchick
The year is 5743 AD, and the world is what it is. Mostly land, about thirty percent water, the earth is cleaner than it used to be. See, we humans had fucked up, polluting the earth with poisons and smog, killing everything nature had given us. The earth was dying. Then, in the year 3000, Mother Earth fought back. Everything, all the pollution, all the companies and corporations causing destruction, were destroyed in natural disasters. The earth itself shifted, giving us the landscape we have now. Human kind was set back years technologically.
But we did what we do best, we rebuilt. But we'd learned our lesson, and we use only clean energy now.
But those are all minor differences from what we supposedly used to be. The biggest difference is the people themselves.
About 100 years back some countr
10 Ways to annoy Jasper10 Ways To Annoy Jasper...10 Ways to annoy Jasper by Awoken-myth
1. Glare at the horizon and say "Hey, Jasper, aren't those newborns? Looks like they're coming to get Nessie." When he is some meters away from the hikers you shout "Oh wait! They're humans!"
2. Say Alice he told you he was longing to go to Milaan for a week with her, solemnly to go shopping.
3. Make Jasper babysit on Renesmees human friends once she goes to kinder garden. At the same time, take your biology assignement about blood in front of you and ask Jasper what blood is consisted out of again.
4. Shout out "bloody hell" when something goes wrong, then turn your face towards Jasper and say "Oh,sorry Jasper."
5. Once you have a boyfriend (preferably human or werewolf ) bring him to the cullen residence and make sure you think as much as possible of how much you love that guy whenever Alice walks into the room. Let's see who he's in love with then
6. Bring a bunch of screaming Jasper fangirls to the Cullen residence ,walk up to him chipperly and ask the
10 Ways to Annoy Emmett Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Emmett Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Emmett Cullen by nikatil
10. Tell him he looks like a creepy stalker rapist.
9. Inform him, as politely as possible, that he has grizzly in his teeth.
8. Ask who wears the pants in his relationship.
7. Try to stab him through the heart with a stake.
6. Tell him brawn is out, scrawn is in.
5. Inquires as to how he feels to be the least-liked Cullen male.
4. When he is around, wonder aloud what Rosalie calls him in bed.
3. Ask if he is overcompensating for something with that Jeep.
2. Ask if he is overcompensating for something with those muscles..
And the Number One way to annoy Emmett Cullen?
1. When he denies the above two claims, respond with Thats not what Rosalie saaaaaid!
10 ways to annoy the Volturi10 Ways to annoy the volturi10 ways to annoy the Volturi by Awoken-myth
1. If you're a vampire go sunbathing and ask Aro if he wouldn't like to come because he looks quite pale.
2. Ask Heidi where she got her contacts because you'd love to have orange eyes for next halloween.
3. Put in plastic fangs and put on a cape. Then go stand in front of Marius and say " Ooh, big vampire hunter! Have mercy for this poor vampire!"
4. Come up with a few of baby-vampires and hand one to each female of the coven, saying them you want to do an experiment on their maternal instinct.
5. When Aro touches you, seeing your memory, imagine as good as possible that he is walking trough a flower-covered meadow singing " I feel pretty! oh so pretty! I feel pretty..."
6. Make sure the only clothes Alec and Jane have left in their closet are Hippie-style and identically the same looking . When they step outside their room make sure they see each other and the others do so too. Then shout " Family picture!" and take a pic.
7. Go to them telling you're eng
10 Ways to Annoy Carlisle ...10 Ways to Annoy Carlisle Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Carlisle ... by nikatil
10. Tell him only to address you in a cute English accent.
9. Call him Carlisle, but be sure to pronounce the s. When he corrects you, give him a weird look and tell him the q is silent.
8. Ask if blondes really do have more fun.
7. Inquire as to what he actually does on his night shift on the hospital, with all the pretty nurses in the ER.
6. Instead of telling him to get lost in an argument, tell him to swim to France.
5. When he annoys you, respond with times have changed, old man.
4. Ask what type of superhuman power compassion is what does he do in a fight? Love thy enemy to death?
3. Leap out from behind the desk in his study when he isnt expecting it and spray him with Holy Water.
2. Call him McSteamy or McDreamy.
And the Number One way to annoy Carlisle Cullen?
1. Run around the Emergency Room screamin